Friday, July 8, 2011

Home we are looking at





My husband says...dont post on blog before we even know what we are doing...but I dont even have any blog friends yet...so who cares.  This is a house we are looking at to buy.  I still love my other home but I wanted to have a back up...this is house is more mula... and so not as practical for us...but I dont like always being practical :) !!!! I am in love with this home...and short of a couple bathroom remodels and a bit of work in the kitchen...it is move in ready.  We would probably combine a couple rooms to make the master bigger...as well.  The property taxes are beyond horrid....so that, above all else my determine the fate of this house....the lot is huge..over 3 acres...and in a nice neighborhood...but I was aghast at the property taxes...so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...