Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A house we are looking at


After all the searching we have done in other communities...this one is right in our home town....I have always loved it...it is undergone a few price drops and now may be affordable for us....I am eager to see it.  Lovely isnt it?  More later......I am getting perturbed by this whole looking for home thing....Its a roller coaster of emotions and I get very carried away with all the "stress".  It should be a fun thing....but not until the day we close on  something.....
You may have seen my new bed frame....I am loving it.  I am thinking of having this print framed very large..like 3/4 of the width of the frame...In a not too shiny gold frame..sort of like the bed...for over the bed....what do you think my non existent blog friends...hehehe.?  Whatever bedroom I end up in...I am thinking of Greys, Grey/blues, white, creams and golds together...for colors....maybe a tad of black here and there for accents...not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...