Friday, July 29, 2011

ok...this new "home" came up...I want to look at....



Obviously this was set up as some kind of customer service area....but could easily be taken down...
rip out that carpeting and wa-la....oooo laa laa!!!
Waiting for the realtor to call so I can set it up to see..we are going in a half hour...will take pics...I be back!!! I want to  cry and cry....not sure when it came up..I guess they have had 3 showings already this week..I want it without seeing it even!.  Somehow...I have to figure this one out.. I love love love love love love it...The only issue is that it is really huge...( taxes are low now as it was a non profit building before...so they will go up!) and it is directly across the street from the courthouse.  But awesome...oh how awesome...because my husband is a builder I am not afraid of the fact there are no working bathrooms...kitchens needed total work...or anything...Tim can do it all! I'' live with sponge baths and a hot plate until then!   They say the basement is full of crap....I dont care...leave it there...we will deal with it!  I have not been this excited about any house ever......help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...