Wednesday, March 14, 2012

damn it I won!

These are cool bookends...that I am happy with...however, I DID win this painting on canvas of the beheader and the beheaded!  And I probably paid too much to boot!  I was hoping someone else would bid...at the last min. (which is never something I wish!) No one did....its mine.  I like it on the whole...but think it was a mistake.  I will have to take it to my framer and see what can be done with it.  Maybe she knows if I should deal with the cracks etc...maybe you are never supposed to fix them...I dont know if that totally wrecks any potential value to the piece of not.  I dont know with these cracks if it worth anything and it is a very odd composition.  I could kick myself...but maybe just maybe something good will come out of it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...