Thursday, March 22, 2012

New/old writing desk!

I cannot leave the desk open to use as an everyday computer desk because I cannot leave it open so others wouldnt see the beautiful birds and branch painting on the front...that is priceless!!


This is just a chair that I am picking up this weekend....GREEN!!!

My husband wants one room to be predominatly the "green room". Although I have dragged my feet on this...I AM accumulating lots of green items...so it looks like it may happen for him after all!  This new/very old writing desk is my new acquisition.  I am very excited to clean it up and wax it real pretty!  I love it.  Course I say that about everything I get.....I do love beautiful things...at least what I consider to be beautiful in my minds eye.   This is what makes my home eclectic and interesting and very much ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...