Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bed and Breakfast worth noting- The Brayton House -Grand Rapids, MI

 Our bedroom in the B and B




 The wonderful stairwell and staircase.
 Beautiful mural!

 Another mural....looking down from the staircase
 Entry way into the living room




Recently we stayed the weekend at The Brayton House B and B in Grand Rapids, MI.  We throughly enjoyed our stay here.  It was beautifully decorated and tasteful.  I took many pics and wanted to share them with you.  I feel I could have moved right in. The older woman who ran the B and B and I had identical taste I think.  I really felt right at home.  Even though the home was large, it was homey and functional.  No area was left unloved..artistic touches everywhere.  It was however, very unpretentious ( I very much dislike pretentiously designed homes that look like you cant sit anywhere or touch anything!).  If ever you are in this area, we highly recommend The Brayton House!





















1 comment:

  1. Home listings and homes for sale near your area.
    Find your perfect property advertised by owner and real estate agent.
    More details postallads4free

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...