Friday, April 6, 2012

Love these towels from Waverly...might beef them up using thick white towels as well with them. Trying to figure out what to do with these walls...paint or wallpaper again?  Just playing around with wallpaper.  Want to live with it for awhile first...I think the tiles are more peachy than pink.  My first inclination is to change the tile...but it is so nice and I think the room could be beautiful again with the right fixtures and wall treatment.  Will keep the cabinetry and the sinks.  Just needs a new toilet.







I think this painting will go well in the dining room.

1 comment:

  1. I like the large prints best. Adding a small crystal chandelier overhead will transform the bathroom.
    ps Thanks for following Pretty Old Houses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...