Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Ok...I am buying this weird painting which I really did not look closely at.  At first glance...I looked at the coloring and the classic nature of this painting...thinking it looked Italian or French in nature...so then I looked better and realized it is of a man who has just beheaded another man...whos head is on the ground. Blood all over the standing ones torso..and dripping down his leg...  OK...WTF!  Do I really want this creepy painting in my house.?..how gross...and life size almost to boot.  This might just be too creepy for me.....I was going to spend tons on a frame and figuring out how to help the crazing and cracks...which are considerable as well!  Sometimes I dont make the best decisions.  Or do I?  What are your thoughts?  Where would this be the least offensive in ones home?  Is it too gross or does it show a past common way of dealing...ie history!  I just dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...