Thursday, December 13, 2012

This is my chair and the matching sofa that I will use in this room as well
My new rug find for the living room...the colors in there will be mint green walls...rose and greens and blues.....
I own these lamps...and will use them in this room....
Other colors in the room....this is NOT my rug...just gives you the feeling of some of the colors...and another rug that I am looking for...
Lamp of mine I will use for extra zip....
I am going to make a rug like this (I am a fiber artist) for the living room
I like the colors in this picture...makes me happy

Like the colors in this rug...looking for a rug like this for a runner in this room



Oddly these capture the colors exactly that I want in this room....

This is EXACTLY the look I am going for...This is my inspiration for the whole room..love love love this...there is less blue than I will have...but you get the idea....Never thought I would have a room in these colors...but husband actually liked it when I showed it to him...he always said he wanted a room based on green....so I think he was happy with the green ...although I have to admit...it seems a bit feminine to me...but I am glad he agreed to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...