Sunday, December 2, 2012

Today...I paint my bedroom!

Before and after pics to follow tomorrow...I have to prime it as it is new plaster and then 2 coats of paint...so it will take all day by myself.   Thinking of painting, I came across this picture today on Pinterest.  If you follow me on Pinterest you can find the picture and where it came from. (Laura Bradley)  I love this mural.  I would love to try something on this scale....but it would be risky and involved and quite a drastic change....and I think easy to do poorly!  But this is done perfectly I think...I LOVE IT!  What do you think?  Too much or just right.....?  Well, Im off to church...Im going to be late....I got stuck in the vortex of the internet this morning too long! :)  Then PAINTING TIME.....( I hate to paint....and I am an artist...a painter...but I hate to paint walls...I like to watch others paint my wall....I like to pick paint colors...thats it...so this will be challenging...I dont have anyone here to say ...OK...Im done with my 1 wall ...now you finish up...please!? )   Oh, the aritist of the mural above is Michael Dillon....awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...