Friday, July 27, 2012

Gathering Ideas...what fun!

I so want this mirror for my living room above our mantel...I think it is from Horchow...too expensive?? Yes....but.....oh, I love. Maybe my husband could make something like this for me?  Hey...that may be an idea!!!!
Love this room...this will be the color of my bedroom but add some more glitz gold and white....but I do love this!
Did I show you my latest sculpture!?  He is adorable....love him so much...hes quite large..like a ft and 1/2 high...yea!
Isnt this awesome!!!???? Dont know where I got this pic...again...probably something for hubby to build...could not afford it for real...not me anyway...maybe you! :)
This is a panoramic panel...3 actually that I am thinking of putting on one wall in my kitchen...I have one wall that the door swings out to and I cannot put anything on that wall because of traffic flow...The panel is 9 ft high...almost as tall as my ceiling...but with the floor boards...it should be perfect....So happy I found this.  The kitchen is going to be white, grey, and blacks...lots of marble or white granite....( have such trouble with Carrara Marble...I love it and want nothing but marble....and yet...practicality may win over...I would wreck it with my messy cooking and my spilling of wine...etc.  The first week Id own it..I would be kicking myself for thinking I was someone I am not....a clean freak...no siree....I would get citrus juice all over it....and it would be ruined.!!! :)   I do think that I may like the look of old used well loved marble...it may be awesome...but white granite may win the day.  I do not want to kick myself over this.  Some of the counter may be black zinc...black granite or another type of black slate..perhaps even black concrete...to add a unique demension to an othewise bland...all white counter kitchen..I like it when there is variety.  Maybe even part wood counter ....I like the mixture of wood counters as well.....But isnt this a cool mural??!!  You would have to make sure that you wouldnt get sick of it.....maybe even framing it instead of wallpapering it to the wall....now...thats a better idea...apply it to a board and have my husband create a frame for it.  Hmmmmm
I think I have found a tile I must use....now where?  Possible kitchen backsplash as shown....possible master shower tile....possible downstairs shower tile....one of these 3 places....sooooo in love ...it is Ann ...got to get back to you on the supplier...we will have to order through a studio in Chicago...but I have ordered the catalogs...and will order samples first.  Nice....I love a good find!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...