Saturday, November 24, 2012

My first e-bay purchase....a quilt for my guest room

My first e-bay purchase...I think this is kind of shiny gold...least I hope...it said Gold....love the texture...and it has 2 shams...got it for a good deal I think.  Will use it on my guest bed...which now is a full size and probably will someday be a Queen when I can afford a new mattress.  I really wanted this for my king bed in my master bedroom....but it was too small.  I am having trouble finding a comforter set for my bedroom...kind of want antique french/damask maybe look...grey/blue and golds....just cant find.  Does anyone know of a good site that doesnt cost an arm and a leg?.(I am not paying 1,000 for bedding...nope).I mean like Horchow and Restoration Hardware etc....too expensive...lovely but too expensive.  

I am going to go with shades of golds/tans and creams ....very neutral for this room...soothing....
Looking for a chandelier for the dining room.  These chandeliers are from Menards...looking for a cheaper alternative to expensive ones.  This one is 410.00.  I like the blue touches in it...since I was thinking of having some light blue in the dining room...

This one is only 109.00 and I love the style and simplicity and elegance of it.  AND the price!!!!  May have to order this one and see if it looks cheap.....I wouldnt say that from the picture...but at that price...seems like the metal could look cheap.  If the prisims are plastic...I could replace them with real prisms...and that would help. 


Here a some more that I like a lot...from Home Depot




Im leaning towards this one...but I think I would add shades.


This one I love for above the kitchen counter or table...whichever I end up having...but I am thinking of getting a round black table and chair set and this will look good with the black table.  White cabinetry and marble backsplashes and black perhaps zinc or concrete counters.  Have not figured out the floor yet....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...